Toddler dinnerware set, ocean
Beautiful and practical toddler dinnerware set designed and made responsibly in Sweden. It's made of FSC®1 and PEFC-certified wood fiber and bio-based polypropylene - a food-safe material that is used in most plastic dinnerware today.
You can read more about the material of Cink dinnerware here.
A set includes a plate, bowl, mug, spoon and fork, all designed to fit the little one just starting to eat by own hand.
Comes in a beautiful box made of recycled materials which makes it a perfect gift too.
– Suitable for hot and cold food and beverage
– Wash dinnerware before first use
– Dishwasher safe
– Do not microwave
– Recycle with plastic
– Cink material is tested and approved for food contact according to the regulations 1935/2004 and 10/2011.
- This sustainable bio-composite is made with natural elements; therefore, slight color imperfections or inconsistencies may occur.
- Biting or bending the prongs on the fork with excessive force could damage or break the prongs. Therefore adult supervision is required for children under 4.
Availability: In stock