Baby dinnerware set, ocean
Beautiful and practical baby's dinnerware set designed and made responsibly in Sweden. It's made of FSC®1 and PEFC-certified wood fiber and bio-based polypropylene - a food-safe material that is used in most plastic dinnerware today.
You can read more about the material of Cink dinnerware here.
A set includes a stylish bowl, sippy cup and feeding spoon for the baby's first meals. Comes in a beautiful box made of recycled materials which makes it a perfect gift too.
– Suitable for hot and cold food and beverage
– Wash dinnerware before first use
– Dishwasher safe
– Do not microwave
– Recycle with plastic
– Cink material is tested and approved for food contact according to the regulation 1935/2004 and 10/2011.
- This sustainable bio-composite is made with natural elements; therefore, slight color imperfections or inconsistencies may occur.
- Supervision of an adult is required while using the spoon since this spoon is for feeding only and not for the child to eat on their own.
Availability: In stock